Cincinnati Crane & Hoist has been manufacturing quality crane systems since 2008. We offer complete turnkey service from design, engineering, manufacturing, installation and commissioning. Our projects can be found across the US and around the globe.
Cincinnati Crane & Hoist builds top running and under hung cranes, both single and double girder cranes in the following ranges:
- Capacities – 1/4 ton through 300 tons
- Spans – 5′ through 165′
- Duty Cycle – CMAA Class A, B, C, D, E, F
- Hazardous Environmental Components
Box Girder Cranes
At CCH we are expert box girder builders. If your crane is more than 60′ in span let us help you design a system that is engineered and manufactured to your exact specifications.
Hazardous Environment Equipment
We offer crane solutions for hazardous locations in which fire or explosion dangers exist, due to flammable liquids, vapors or gases, or combustible dust or fibers.
Our Hazardous Environment products include:
- CCH manufactured bridge crane equipment
- Chain hoists with hazardous environment options
- Wire rope hoists with hazardous environment options
- Trolleys with hazardous environment options
- Bridge crane kits with hazardous environment option
Equipment available for the following area classifications:
- Class I (Gas & Vapors), Division 1, Groups C and D
- Class I (Gas & Vapors), Division 2, Groups B, C and D
- Class II (Combustible Dusts), Division 1, Groups E, F and G
- Class II (Combustible Dusts), Division 2, Groups F and G